- Describe the products/services you sell.
- Do you currently have a website? What is the URL?
- What is the age range of your target customer base?
- Are your customers savvy with technology? Do they find websites (and technology in general) easy to understand and embrace?
- What are the URLs of your main competitors?
- What do your current competitor website have that you want for your website?
- What do you want for your website that is different to your competitor’s website?
- What do you like most about your current website?
- What are your top 3 frustrations with your current website?
- Name 3 things that are most important about the design of your new website.
- Name 3 things that are least important in the design of your new website.
- What are some existing websites that appeal to you? Provide links if possible.
- Do you have any colour preferences, existing brand colours, and/or colours you do/not wish to include?
- Will your visitors require any special needs? Mobile phone version of site? Multiple language support? Larger type for easier reading? etc …
- Are Social Media connections important to your website, eg: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Will this be an e-commerce website? Will you be selling any products or taking payments on your website?
- Are search engine results (eg: Google) important to you?
- Imagine your website in 5 years from now. Complete the sentence: “I know my website works because …”
- What is the deadline required for completion of your website?
- Do you have a budget that you are trying to meet?
- How will you be updating the site in the future? Do you have the time to update the website on your own? Do you need “ad hoc” support for ongoing management of changes to content?
- Will you be needing an additional Search Engine Optimisation help?
- Will you be needing ongoing assistance with Social Media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)?
- Do you need a copywriter? If you are using existing copy on your current website, will it need to be modified in any way?
- Is your logo and other imagery web ready?
- Do you have all images that you would like to be included in your website or would you like for our designer to create new imagery where appropriate?
- You may already have an organisation hosting your website and managing your domain. Are you happy for Fergco to contact them about taking over management?